Delicious crispy drumsticks that are sure to please everyone!
Makes 16 to 18 appetizers
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1/4 cup finely crushed rich round crackers
- 1/4 cup sesame seed toasted
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup CRISCO® all-vegetable shortening or 1/3 CRISCO Stick melted
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Cut wings in pieces and use the meatier ""drumstick"" piece for appetizers.
- (Use remaining wing pieces for soups.)
- Combine cracker crumbs, sesame seed, paprika, and salt.
- Brush meatier end of ""drumsticks"" with melted Crisco.
- Roll in cracker mixture.
- Place in large shallow baking pan (don't crowd).
- Bake at 375ºF for 40 to 45 minutes."
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!